Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Forest Department issues new notification regarding filling of Forest Guard job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the required qualifications. These 339 Forest Guard posts are in Karnataka Forest Department, Karnataka. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
Organization: Karnataka Forest Department
Post Name: Forest Guard
Total Vacancies: 339
Apply Mode: Online
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Physical Test
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment Salary:
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.120/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.45/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th,12th,PUC from recognized board/university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date for apply online: 16 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 May 2020 (Last Date Extended)
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Important Links:
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here