JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published a notification to conduct Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) – 2019 for the recruitment of Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Supply Officer, Block Welfare Officer and other vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Post Name: JGGLCCE Exam – 2019
- Assistant Bureau Officer
- Block Supply Officer
- Block Welfare officer
- Zone Inspector
- Co-operative extension officer
- Planning Assistant
Total Vacancies: 1140
Apply Mode: Online Form
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
Salary: Rs. 9,300 / – 34,800/-
Job Location: Jharkhand
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/08/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online.
- Candidates should have a degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 18 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 17 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here