JPSC Recruitment 2020 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) released new notification regarding the filling of Assistant City Planner job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These 77 Assistant Town Planner posts are on direct recruitment in the Municipal Development and Housing Department of Jharkhand. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
JPSC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Town Planner
Total Vacancies: 77
Apply Mode: Online
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Salary:
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC /EWS: Rs.600/- Bank Charges
- SC / ST: Rs.150/- + Bank Charges
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree in relevant discipline.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply JPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 15 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 10 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here