JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has published recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Assistant, Inspector and others. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)
- Junior Librarian
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Stenographer
- Conservation Assistant
- Lab. Assistant
- Labour Inspector
- Labour Officer
- Care Taker
- Store Attendent
- Motor Vehicle Inspectors and Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 1700
Apply Mode: Online
JKSSB Recruitment Selection Process:
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Salary:
JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 48 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
JKSSB Recruitment Application Fee:
- For all candidates: Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
JKSSB Recruitment Education Qualification:
- candidate should have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma and Graduate from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply JKSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 27 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 16 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here