JKPSC Recruitment 2020 – JKPSC – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission released new notification regarding filling of Medical Officer job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing MBBS qualification. These 900 Medical Officers posts are in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Jammu. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Post Name: Medical Officers
Total Vacancies: 900
Apply Mode: Online
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Rs.52700-166700(Level 9).
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.200/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
JKPSC Recruitment Education Qualification:
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 05 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 04 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here