Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020 – Forest Environment & Climate Change Department, Jharkhand released new release to fill 400 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications for 400 Forest Guard posts from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications. These vacancies are on contract basis in Forest Environment and Climate Change Department, Jharkhand, Jharkhand. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020
Organization: Jharkhand Forest Department
Post Name: Forest Guard
Total Vacancies: 400
Apply Mode: Offline
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment Age limit (As on 1-1-2020):
- Maximum Age: 64 years
- Read notification for more details
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Retired Forest Guard / Forester / equivalent eligibility holders of this level who have retired from other department. (Candidates should have experience of agreed, horticulture, exile etc.)
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 04 June 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 30 June 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here