JCB Company Recruitment 2019 – JCB Company started new recruitment for post Special Placement Drive for FEMALE. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. JCB Company Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: JCB Company
- Electrician, Machinist
- Tool & Die Maker
- Diesel Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
Total Vacancies: 40
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Selection Process: Walk In -Interview
Salary/CTC: 2.06 Lac per Year
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Female candidates pass out in 2018 and 2019 from Govt. ITI College only, of Rajasthan/Other
State, Fresher / Experienced, without backlog/ back paper (ATKT) in ITI at the time of appearing in pool campus may participate.
Venue: Takniki Shiksha Bhawan, Near Govt. R. C. Khaitan Polytechnic College, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur
Documents to be brought:
- 4 Photos
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificate (10th, ITI etc.)
- Experience documents
- Bank Account passbook/ Details in original
- and photocopies set.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Walk-In Date & Time: 20.11.2019 (Wednesday at 9:30 AM)
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here