ITBP Recruitment 2020 – Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) issued a new notification regarding the filling of Constable (General Duty) job vacancies. Defense organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. These 51 Constable (General Duty) posts are in ITBP across India on temporary basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
ITBP Recruitment 2020
Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Post Name: Constable (General Duty)
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Defance Job
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Recruitment Test
- Medical Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Merit List
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Who can apply: All India Candidate
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 13 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 26 Aug 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here