IOCL JEA Jobs 2019 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited started new recruitment 38 candidates to fill their JEA (Production) job in Gujarat. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. IOCL JEA Jobs 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant JEA (Production)
Total Vacancies: 38
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 10 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 30 Oct 2019
Salary: Rs. 11,900 / – 32,000/- PM
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.150/-
- SC / ST/Ex.SM/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Gujarat
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery and Petrochemical Engineering. Or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) against minimum 50% marks for General, OBC and EWS candidates from a recognized institute / university and 45% reserved for SC / ST candidates + minimum one Post of the year Pump House in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer / Heavy Chemicals / Gas Processing Industry, fired Or qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of heater, compressor, distillation column, reactor, heat exchanger etc.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs 2019 Click Here