Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021-22 – Indian Navy has published a recruitment notification for SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre jobs vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz (NEO WORLD TECH) For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021-22
Organization: Indian Navy
- SSC General Service (GS/X)
- Hydro Cadre
Total Vacancies: 50
Apply Mode: Online
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
- Candidates having Naval ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, at the time of extending the relaxation, the mandatory educational qualification of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent satge of selection.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Jul 21onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- Merit list will be complied on the basis of SSB. Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training on the basis of entry-wise merit list and the number of vacancies in the respective entry.
Job Location: All India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021-22 Age limit:
- Born Between (Both Dates inclusive)
- 02 jan 1997 & 01 july 2002
- For All Candidate: No Fees
- Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021-22?
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 11 Jun 21. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 June 2021
- Last date for apply online: 26 June 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here