Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy has published notification for the recruitment of Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade Vacancies. Group – C non industrial in Eastern Naval Command. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Indian Navy
Post Name: Civilian Motor Driver
Total Vacancies: 104
Apply Mode: Offline form 2019
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should passed matriculation from recognized board and valid driving license.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for apply offline: Within 28 days from the date of advt.
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here