Indian Coast Guard Yantric Recruitment 2020 – Indian Coast Guard issued new notification regarding filling of Yantric job vacancies. Defense organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. These 37 mechanical posts are across the Indian Coast Guard, India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Indian Coast Guard Yantric Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Indian Coast Guard Yantric Recruitment 2020
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Post Name: Yantric
Total Vacancies: 37
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Indian Coast Guard Yantric Salary:
- Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations enforced time-to-time.
Job Location: Across India
Indian Coast Guard Yantric Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Indian Coast Guard Yantric Education Qualification:
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter state National Championship.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
Indian Coast Guard Yantric How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 22 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here