Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Indian Coast Guard started new recruitment for post Yantrik vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Post Name: Navik DB 01/2020 Batch
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates Matriculation or equivalent and diploma in engineering in relevant dipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 11 Aug 2019
Last date for apply online: 17 Aug 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here