Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army issued new notification regarding filling the SSC Officer job vacancies. Defense organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing post graduate qualification. These 300 SSC officer posts are in Indian Army, Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Organization: Indian Army
Post Name: SSC officer
Vacancy Details: 300(270for male and 30for female)approximately for the year 2020
Apply Mode: Online
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Medical Test
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Doctors on commissioning in the Armed Forces Medical Services will be granted the rank of Captain (or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force) in 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA(if applicable)as per category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted)+NPA at prevalent rates+ Transport Allowance Rs. 3600-7200 as per the category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z where the officer is posted)+ Dress Allowance Rs. 20,000 (Annually) and Dearness Allowance as per prevalent rate(total emolument at minimum of Pay Scale at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 97000/-pm).
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020.
Indian Army Bharti 2020 Application Fee:
- Fee of Rs. 200/-will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment (internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card). No other mode of payment is accepted.
Indian Army Recruitment Education Qualification:
- The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 18 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 16 Aug 2020
Apply Online Signup | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here