Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army has published notification of 55th SSC (Tech-Men) and 26th SSC (Tech-Women) for unmarried male and unmarried female engineering graduate and for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Also for widows of defense personnel) in the Indian Army in all services / services. The course will start in OCt 2020 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Indian Army
- SSC (Tech) and SSCW (Tech)
- SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW (Tech)
Total Vacancies: 191
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/10/2020)
- For SSC (Tech) – 55 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 26 Women: 20 to 27 years
- For SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) – Maximum 35 Years
For SSC (Tech) (Men and Women):
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course
For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW(Tech).B.E./B.Tech in any Engineering stream.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 20 Feb 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here