India Post Office Online Form 2019 – Post Office Recruitment 2019 – India Post invited by the respective recruiting authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Who candidates are interested for the following vacancy and have all the eligibility criteria read full official notification and apply online. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. India Post Office Online Form 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: India Post (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag)
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 9126
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
Salary: Rs.12,000/- 14,500/-
Age limit: (On 15/10/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Female/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit/debit cards, net banking.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks
in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective
subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the
Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a
mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak
Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as
meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to
10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State
Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of
Constitution of India.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:-
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who
desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through
https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.10.2019 to 14.11.2019
with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Apply Online Starting date: 01 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 30 Nov 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here