IFFCO Recruitment 2020 – Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has launched latest latest notification for the Trainee (IT Services) vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website before its deadline, 15 September 2020. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IFFCO Recruitment 2020
Organization: Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
Post Name: Trainee (IT Services)
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IFFCO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Medical Exam
IFFCO Recruitment Training Period &Stipend:
- One year on a monthly consolidated stipend of Rs.28,400/-and other benefits as per the rules of IFFCO. If found suitable, maybe absorbed as Jr. Assistant (IT Services)in the pay scale of Rs.31500-59000 and other allowances as per the rules of IFFCO.
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Read notification for more details.
IFFCO Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Nil
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
IFFCO Trainee (IT Services) Education Qualification:
- Three years Full – Time Degree in Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) from UGC recognized University / Institution
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IFFCO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 28 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here