ICF Recruitment 2020 – Integral Coach Factory, Chennai released new notification regarding filling of paramedical staff job vacancies. Railway organization invites online applications from 10th qualification B.Sc, MBBS, MD, eligible candidates. These 62 paramedical staff posts are at ICF, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on contractual basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
ICF Recruitment 2020
Organization: Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
Post Name: Paramedical Staff
- Contract Medical Practitioners
- Nursing Superintendent
- House Keeping Assistant
Total Vacancies: 62
Apply Mode: Online
ICF Recruitment Selection Process:
- Interview on Mobile/Telephone
ICF Recruitment Salary:
- Rs. Rs.18,000/- to Rs.75,000/-
ICF Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
ICF Recruitment Education Qualification:–
Contract Medical Practitioners
- MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council.For Physician –MD in General Medicine Two years experience is desirable.
- Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
House Keeping Assistant
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply ICF Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 09 May 2020
- Last date for apply online: 17 May 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here