ICF Recruitment 2020 – Integral Coach Factory Chennai (ICF) has published a recruitment notification (APP / 04/2020) on 04/09/2020. The notification is for the recruitment of Apprentice. Here you will get complete information about ICF Apprentice Recruitment Online Application Form 2020. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
ICF Recruitment 2020
Organization: Integral Coach Factory Chennai (ICF)
- Medical Lab Technician (Radiology, Pathology)
Total Vacancies: 1000
Apply Mode: Online
ICF Railway Recruitment 2020 Stipend:
- Feshers – X std .6000/- (per month)
- Freshers – 12thstd .7000/- (per month)
- Ex-ITI.7000/- (per month)
Railway Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), candidates.
ICF Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- For all other candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
ICF Apprentice Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI from recognized board or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Facility for submission of online application will be available from 04/09/2020 at 09:30 hrs to 25/09/2020 at 17:30 hrs on ICF website https://pbicf.in.
- Application will be accepted only through online mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portal https://pbicf.in.
- Candidates are NOT required to send/submit any documents including system generated application form to ICF through Post/e-mail/FAX/By hand.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 04 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 25 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here