IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a new notification to fill 3 vacant posts. The bank organization invites applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer. These vacancies are on the IBPS – Institute of Banking Personal Selection, Mumbai, contract basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IBPS Recruitment 2020
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Banker Faculty – Technical
- Hindi Officer
Apply Mode: Offline
IBPS Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Banker Faculty – Rs.75,000/- Per Month
- Hindi Officer – Rs.56,000/- Per Month
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IBPS Recruitment Education Qualification:
1. Banker Faculty – Technical:-
- B.Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full time course from a recognized university/Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic & Telecom or Instrumentation or Chemical or Information Technology or Computer science
2. Hindi Officer:-
- Master’s Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level
- OR Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level;
- OR Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 10 June 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 30 June 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here