IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) issues new notification PDF regarding filling of PO / MT job vacancies. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These 1167 PO / MT posts are at IBPS, Across India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: PO / MT
Total Vacancies: 1167
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Bank Jobs
IBPS PO Recruitment Selection Process:
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
IBPS PO Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.850/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.175/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
IBPS PO Recruitment Education Qualification:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 05 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 26 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here