IACS Recruitment 2019 – Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Release the new notification for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 44 Job Vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization Name: Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Post Name & Qualification:
- MTS (General) – 10th pass or equivalent
- MTS (Technical) – 10th pass + 2 year ITI pass
Apply Mode: Offline Mode
- Written exam
- Skill/Trade Test
Salary: Rs. 18,000 / – + Other Allowance
Job Location: Kolkata, India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
Indian Association for Cultivation of Science Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 20 Aug 2019
Last date for apply online: 14 Oct 2019
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here