HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has published a recruitment notification for Junior Office Assistant and others. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC)
- Junior Office Assistant
- Station Fire Officer
- Traffic Inspector
- Statistical Assistant
- Asstt. Store Keeper
- Steno Typist
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Librarian
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Cook & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 1658
Apply Mode: Online
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
HPSSC 1658 Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
HPSSC Vacancy Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma and Degree.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e.http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph &scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 25 Oct 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here