HPSEB Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited, Shimla issued a new notification for filling 1,892 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications from eligible candidates having 10th qualification for 1892 Junior T / Matter and Junior Helper posts. These vacancies are on contract basis at Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HPSEB Recruitment 2020
Organization: Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited (HPSEB)
Post Name: Junior T / Matter and Junior Helper
Total Vacancies: 1892
Apply Mode: Offline
HPSEB Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview.
HPSEB Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Read notification for more details.
HPSEB Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST: Rs.50/-
- Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
HPSEB Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10 class.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HPSEB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 04 June 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 20 July 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here