HPCL Recruitment 2021 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released new notification for 200 Engineer job Vacancy. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HPCL Recruitment 2021
Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Vacancy in Details:
- Mechanical Engineer
Total Vacancies: 200
No GAT or NET Required
Apply Mode: Online
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Computer Based test
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
HPCL Engineer Vacancy 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST,3 yrs. for OBC-NC and 10 yrs. for PWD
HPCL Engineer Education Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineeringstream as mentioned above only
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 03 March 2021
- Last date for apply online: 15 April 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here