HPCL GAT Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released new latest notification for Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT) Vacancy. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HPCL GAT Recruitment 2020
Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT)
Vacancy in Details:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science/IT
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Apply Mode: Online
HPCL GAT Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
HPCL Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST,3 yrs. for OBC-NC and 10 yrs. for PWD
HPCL GAT 2020 Education Qualification:
- Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT]
- with 60%aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC
- and 50%for SC/ST/PWD/(VH/HH*) Candidates.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HPCL GAT Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Nov 2020
- Last date for apply online: 05 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here