HMT Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT) invited applications for the post of Deputy Manager, Officer and other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT) Recruitment 2020 on or before 10 March 2020. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. HMT Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HMT Recruitment 2020
Organization: Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT)
- General Manager / Joint General Manager (HR)
- General Manager / Joint General Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Manager (Finance)
- Officer (Liaison)
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: http://www.hmtmachinetools.com/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
HMT Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Salary: Rs.51,300 – 73,000/-
HMT Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 52 years
- Read notification for more details.
HMT Recruitment Application Fee:
- A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.750/- for General, EWS & OBC (which includes Rs.500/- as Application Fee and Rs. 250/- as processing fee),drawn in favour of HMT Limited,
- For SC/ST category, a non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs. 250/- only as theprocessing fes
HMT Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed CA/CS/ICWA/ Post Graduate.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HMT Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
HMT Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of application: 10 March 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here