Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) issued new notification to fill 120 vacant posts. The PSU organization invites applications for 120 Trade Apprentice posts, in which eligible candidates are ITI, 10th, 12th pass. These vacancies are in Hindustan Copper Limited, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Organization: Hindustan Copper Limited
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel
- Welder (G&E)
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanic)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Telecom Mechanic
- Horticulture Assistant
- Shotfirer/Blaster (Mines)
- Mate (Mines)
Total Vacancies: 120
Apply Mode: Offline
Who can apply: All India Candidate
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Written exam
Job Location: Hindustan Copper Limited
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Age limit: (On 31/01/2020)
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th and ITI from recognized board or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HCL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published: 21 Feb 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 12 March 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here