HEC Recruitment 2020 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India (HEC) issues new notification to fill 164 vacant posts. The PSU organization invites applications for 164 trainee posts from eligible candidates with 8th, 10th, 12th qualification. These vacancies are in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India (HEC), Ranchi, Jharkhand. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HEC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India (HEC)
Post Name: Trainee
Total Vacancies: 164
Apply Mode: Offline
Who can apply: All India Candidate
HEC Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
HEC Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
HEC Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system / matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HEC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 13 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 29 Aug 2020
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here