HAL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India) issued a new notification to fill 2,000 vacant posts. The PSU organization invites applications from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications for 2000 Apprentice posts. These vacancies are at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India), Bangalor, Karnataka. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HAL Recruitment 2020
Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India)
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 2000
Apply Mode: Offline
Who can apply: All India Candidate
HAL Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Remuneration for Category-I & II are Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225per hour respectively.
HAL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Educational Qualification and Experience for faculty of HRD Programs/Skill Development Programs: NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized University/Board with minimum 10 years working experience in industry/academics
- Educational Qualification and Experience for Trade Apprentices/Supervisory Development programs Degree/Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/Board with one/two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field Or NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field. In case of Trade apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC).
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply HAL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 13 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 05 Sep 2020
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here