GSECL Recruitment 2020 – Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) issued a new notification regarding filling of Vidyut Sahayak and Instrument Mechanic job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the required qualifications. These 214 electrical co-operative and instrument mechanic posts are at GSECL, Vadodara, Gujarat. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
GSECL Recruitment 2020
Organization: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
- Vidyut Sahayak
- Instrument Mechanic
Total Vacancies: 214
Apply Mode: Online
GSECL Recruitment Selection Process:
GSECL Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
GSECL Recruitment Age limit: (On 25/02/2020)
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
GSECL Recruitment Application Fee:
- UR/SEBC/EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
GSECL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Electrical,Mechanical & Instrumentation & Control from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply GSECL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 25 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 17 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Vidyut Sahayak Click Here
Notification Instrument Mechanic Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here