DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 – Recruitment and Assesment Center (RAC), DRDO Scientist-B issues new notification regarding filling of job vacancies. Defense organization invites online applications from eligible candidates of MTech, Engineering Graduate, GATE, NET, MA qualification. These 185 Scientist-B posts are at RAC, Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Recruitment and Assesment Center (RAC), DRDO
- Electronics & Comm. Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Computer Science & Engg
- Electrical Engg
- Material Science & Engg / Metallurgical Engg
- Chemical Engg
- Aeronautical Engg
- Civil Engg
Total Vacancies: 185
Apply Mode: Online
DRDO RAC Recruitment Salary:
- Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-)
Who can apply: All India Candidate
DRDO RAC Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
DRDO RAC Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
DRDO RAC Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate and Post Graduate from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 19 June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 10 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here