DRDO NPOL JRF Recruitment 2020 – Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL). has release new notification for Junior Research Fellow, and various jo vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
DRDO NPOL JRF Recruitment 2020
Organization: Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) (NPOL).
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Apply Mode: Online by E-mail
Job Location: Kochi
DRDO NPOL JRF Recruitment 2020 Salary:
DRDO NPOL JRF 2020 Age limit:
DRDO NPOL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics/Opto Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engg/ Rubber Technology/ Polymer Technology/ Nanotechnology / in 1stDivision with valid NET/GATE qualification.
- ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply DRDO NPOL JRF Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should download and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format (available on the website www.drdo.gov.in ). The signed Application Form along with certificate in support of minimum educational qualification, matriculation certificate/birth certificate in support of date of birth,GATE/NET Score card(if applicable), valid as on closing date of application,& caste certificate (if applicable)should be scanned in a single PDF firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing date.Incomplete/partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published On: 04 Nov 2020
- The closing date of receipt of applications shall be 30 days after publication of this Advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here