DPCC Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and others. Interested candidates can apply for Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 18 December 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here https://www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in/. DPCC Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
Total Vacancies: 50
Apply Mode: Offline
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
Job Type: State Govt
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000/- PM
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs.35,000/- PM
- Research Associate (RA) – Rs.47,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi, India
Age limit: Check Notification for alge limit
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Environmental Science with NET qualification or any other National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DAE, DCS, DRDO, NHRD, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc. or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Environment/Civil) with GATE qualification or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil/Environment)
Senior Research Fellow:
- Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience in the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
- Ph.D or M.E./M.Tech in the field of Environment/Civil with four years’experiencein the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Date: 04 Dec 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 18 Dec 2019
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here