DME Assam Recruitment 2019 – Directorate of Medical Education started new vacancy for post Grade III & IV The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Directorate of Medical Education
Post Name: Grade III & IV
Total Vacancies: 538
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
- For Grade III : Rs. 14,000/- – 49,000/-
- For Grade IV: Rs. 12,000/- – 37,500/-
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 44 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
Application Fee: Not Specified
Candidates should have posses 8th , 10th,12th
, ITI, Diploma and Graduate from a recognized university or institute.
For more information, please visit the official
notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 06-07- 2019
Last date for apply online: 21-07- 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Grade III Technical Click Here
Notification Grade III Non -Technical Click Here
Notification Grade IV Click Here
Other Vacancy Details Click Here