DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 – Government of Andhra Pradesh, Directorate of Medical Education, Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh has issued a notification for the recruitment of specialist vacancies in DME and APVVP on contractual basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
Organization: Directorate of Medical Education, AP
- Specialists in General Medicine – (360 Posts)
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine – (363 Posts)
- Specialists in Anesthesiology – (347 Posts)
Total Vacancies: 1070
Apply Mode: Online
DME AP Recruitment Selection Process:
DME AP Recruitment Salary:
DME AP Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/04/2020)
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
DME AP Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed MD, General Medicine or DNB in relevant discipline.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply DME AP Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 April 2020
- Last date for apply online: 07 May 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here