DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Health Services, Assam released new notification regarding filling of Staff Nurse and Lab Technician job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing B.Sc qualification. These 768 Staff Nurse and Lab Technician posts are at DHS Assam, Assam. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Organization: Directorate of Health Services (DHS)
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
Total Vacancies: 768
Apply Mode: Online
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- B.Sc (Nursing) degree from Govt. Assam recognized institute and Assam nurse must be registered under ‘Midwives’ and Health Visitors Council
- Laboratory Technician Courses from recognized institutions, GMCH. Guwahati. AMCH. Dibrugarh and SMCH. In Silchar 2 before (two) years / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course will be eligible to apply for the post of Laboratory Technician from Government recognized institutions.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply DHS Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 15 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 25 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here