DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab (DHFW Punjab) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist). You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2020
Organization: Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab (DHFW Punjab)
Post Name: Medical Officer (Specialist)
Total Vacancies: 323
Apply Mode: Online
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Salary:
- Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
Job Location: Punjab
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
DHFW Punjab MO Application Fee:
- General: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode: Through Demand Draft (DD)
DHFW Punjab MO Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30 July 2020 (Extended)
- Walk In Date: 25 Sep 2020 (Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Latest Date Extended Notice Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here