DGHS Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Directorate General of Health Services, Haryana (DGHS Haryana) has published a recruitment notification (01/2020) on 01/01/2020. The notification is for the recruitment of Medical Officer. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. DGHS Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Directorate General of Health Services, Haryana (DGHS Haryana)
Post Name: Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 447
Apply Mode: Offline
Selection Process: As per rules.
- FPL-10 (as per 7th CPC)+ NPAand usual allowances sanctioned by Govt. from time to time.
Age limit: (On 22/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General/DESM: Rs. 500/-
- Women candidates of all categories: Rs. 250/-
- SC/BC/ESM/PH/EWS/DFF) (For candidates of Haryana State Only): Rs.250/-
Job Location: DGHS Haryana
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi
- Director General,
- Health Services,
- Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan Sector-6,
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 Jan 2020
Notification Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here