Delhi University Recruitment 2021 – NTA Delhi University has released new notification for the various non-teaching 1145 posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Delhi University Recruitment 2021
Organization: NTA Delhi University
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Private Secretary
- Security Officer
- Yoga Organizer
- Senior Personal Assistant
- Assistant Manager, Guest House
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Security Officer
- Senior Assistant
- Hindi Translator
- Personal Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Social Worker & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 1145
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NTA Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Job Location: NTA Delhi University
NTA Delhi University Non-Teaching Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Read notification for more details.
Delhi Govt Jobs 2021 Application Fee:
- General: Rs.1000/-
- OBC: Rs.800/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
NTA Delhi University 1145 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th,12th and Graduate from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Delhi University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Feb 2021
- Last date for apply online:
16 March 2021 (Last Date Extended – 28 April 2021)
Apply Online Click Here
Last Date Extended Notice Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here