DCCB Bank Odisha Recruitment 2020 – District Central Cooperative Bank, Odisha released new notification regarding filling the vacant posts of Assistant Manager, Banking Assistant and System Assistant. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing B.Tech, MCA qualification. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
DCCB Bank Odisha Recruitment 2020
Organization: District Central Cooperative Bank (DCCB)
- Assistant Manager
- Banking Assistant
- System Assistant
Total Vacancies: 786
Apply Mode: Online
DCCB Bank Odisha Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Viva Voce Test
DCCB Bank Odisha Recruitment Salary:
DCCB Odisha Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
DCCB Bank Odisha Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
DCCB Bank Odisha Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Any Graduate from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply DCCB Bank Odisha Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 20 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 31 May 2020 (Last Date Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here