Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020 – Dakshina Kannada District Court, Mangaluru, Karnataka has issued a new notification to fill 60 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications for 60 PLV posts from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications. These vacancies are in Dakshina Kannada District Court, Mangaluru, Karnataka, Mangaluru, Karnataka. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020
Organization: Dakshina Kannada District Court
- The number of PLVs to be appointed at Mangaluru
- The number of PLVs to be appointed at Bantwala
- The number of PLVs to be appointed at Puttur
- The number of PLVs to be appointed at Sullia
- The number of PLVs to be appointed at Belthangady
Total Vacancies: 60
Apply Mode: Offline
Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- Teachers (Including retired teachers)
- Retired Govt. Servants and Senior Citizens
- MSW students and teachers
- Anganwadi Workers
- Doctors/ Physicians
- Law Students (Till they enroll as lawyers)
- Members of non-political, Services oriented NGOs and Clubs
- Members of women neighborhood groups, Maithri Sanghams and other self help groups including marginalized / vulnerable groups
- Any other persons whom the DLSA or TLSC deems fit to be identified as PLVs
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Important Dates Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment:
- Notification: 13 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 27 Aug 2020
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here