CRPF Recruitment 2020 – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) issued a new notification to fill the vacant 800 posts. Defense organization has invited applications for 800 paramedical staff posts from eligible candidates with B.Sc, BPT, ANM, 10th, 12th qualification. They are in the Vacancy Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Across India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
CRPF Recruitment 2020
Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Inspector (Dietician)
- Sub-Inspector(Staff Nurse)
- Sub-Inspector (Radiographer)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector(Pharmacist)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Physio–therapist)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (DentalTechnician)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (LaboratoryTechnician)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector/Electro Cardiography Technician
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic)
- Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)
- Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)
- Head Constable (JuniorX-ray Assistant)
- Head Constable (Electrician)
- Head Constable(Steward)
- Constable (Masalchi)
- Constable (Cook)
- Constable (Safai Karamchari)
- Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman)
- Constable (W/C)
- Constable (Table Boy)
Total Vacancies: 800
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Type: Defance Job
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
CRPF Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Read notification for more details.
CRPF Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
CRPF Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th and degree.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 20 July 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 31 Aug 2020
Notification With Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here