CMHO Rewcruitment 2019 – Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO), Bastar made a notification for the recruitment of Floor Manager, Coordinator, Pharmacist, Dental Technician, Lab Technician, Radiographer, Dietician, Receptionist, Dresser Male, Dresser Female, OPD Assistant, Yoga Teacher, Security Has announced. Guard, ANM and other vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO)
Name of the Post:
- Floor manager
- Dental technician
- Lab Technician
- Dresser Male
- Dresser Female
- OPD Assistant Men
- Yoga teacher
- Ward assistant cum scavenger
- Security personnel
- Multi Purpose Health Worker
- The hostess
- OPD Supporting Women
Total Vacancies: 256
Apply Mode: Walk In
Selection Process: Interview
Salary: Rs. 8,920 – 20,000 / –
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Age limit: (On 01/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Candidates should have passed 5th, 10th, 12th, Certificate, Diploma, MBA,GNM,ANM etc.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Walk in Date: 19 Aug to 24,26,27 Aug 2019
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here