Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Central Railway has released new notification for the recruitment of 2532 Apprentice posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Organization: Central Railway
Post Name: Apprentice
- Painter (General)
- Tailor (General)
- Laboratory Assistant (CP)
- Mechanic Diesel
Total Vacancies: 2532
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
RRC Railway Clerk Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST /Women: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Education Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board
- And also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 06 Feb 2021
- Last date for apply online: 05 March 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here