CDAC Noida Recruitment 2020 – Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has invited applications for the posts of Project Manager and Project Engineer. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30, 31 January and 01 February 2020. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. CDAC Noida Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Walk-in Advertisement No. C-DAC/Noida/01/January/2020
- Project Manager (Software Design & Development)
- Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)
- Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer)
- Project Engineer (UI/UX designer)
- Project Engineer (Embedded Software Developer)
- Project Engineer (e-Learning)
- Project Engineer (Faculty)
- Project Engineer (Digital Marketing)
- Project Engineer (Software Testing)
Total Vacancies: 143
Apply Mode: Walk In-Interview
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: On the basis of Walk In
Salary: Rs. 37200 /-p.m.
Job Location: CDAC-Noida
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Read notification for more details.
- Candidates Graduation & Post-Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Academic Block, B-30, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida-201309
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published On: 01 Jan 2020
- Walk-In Date & Time: 30,31 Jan 2020 & 1 Feb 2020 – 9 am to 12 noon
Notification Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs – Click Here
Official Website Click Here