CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Central Board of Secondary Education started new recruitment for various Non Teaching Posts assistant steno accountant and other posts jobs vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Assistant Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Junior accountant
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 15 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 16 Dec 2019
Official Website: www.cbse.nic.in
- Written exam
- Skill/Typing Test
Salary: As per rules.
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Eligibility Details: As per CBSE rules
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here