CBI Internship 2020 – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has decided to start the internship scheme of CBI from the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the CBI Intern Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 21 February 2020. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. CBI Internship 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Post Name: Interns
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: http://www.cbi.gov.in/
Salary: As per rules.
Job Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: No Fees
- A Graduate/Post Graduate or Research Student enrolled in reputed University/ Institution within India and preferably specializing in Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Forensic Science, Criminology, Management, Economics and Commerce and has completed at least 3 years college of the integrated course.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for submission of application: 23 Jan 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 21 Feb 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs – Click Here
Official Website Click Here