BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTCS), Bihar has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Medical Officer and General Medical Officer vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTCS)
- Specialist Medical Officer
- General Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 6437
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Selection Process:
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Salary:
- Rs. 9,300 / – 34,800/- + Grad pay
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/08/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC/EWS/Other State: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST/EBC/Women: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Through online credit card, debit card, net banking.
Job Location: Bihar
BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed MBBS, PG Degree / Diploma DMNB from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting date for apply online: 18 Feb 2020
Last date for apply online: 28 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here