BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released new notification regarding filling of Project Manager job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing MBA qualifications. These 69 Project Manager posts are in Bihar on direct recruitment. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Post Name: Project Manager
Total Vacancies: 69
Apply Mode: Online
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Viva Voce
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: Bihar
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST/Women: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 17 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 02 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here